Monday, January 14, 2008

More pages

I've started my new acrylic album last week. Here are the pages I've completed. It's been a fun process for my first album. I think I will do more of these in the future. I just have to order some more albums. Oh, Bekah that vellum adhesive it fabulous!!!

Here's pages 2-5, these are of my babies.




I also did another Halloween page yesterday. Just to let you know I used black cat ribbon and black cats didn't start running though my house. So my LOs aren't coming to life. LOL
Gigi told me if cats started running through the house, she was leaving. LMAO!!
That's all for today!
Elizabeth:)

5 comments:

  1. OMG your girls have barely changed since babyhood!! Your album is coming out awesome lady! Glad the adhesive is working out. ;)

    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the acrylic album! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try to get more into the mini albums. Great job though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scrappy stuff...the mini is great. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete