Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LOAD

Not much as happen yet this week, other than Ohio State losing. Monday night we made a victory cookie, but it didn't work. Oh well my husband will survive, there is always next year. Now it's all about NCAA basketball. I have 2 words for you all.....GO DUKE!!! I'm an ACC girl; my hubby is all Big Ten.


I've been scrapping for the load. Here's a couple LO from the past couple days. This whole LOAD thing has been great. I've been using my stash and I haven't had the urge to go shopping. Yey me!!! I've used vellum and transparencies I've just have had a blast scrapping this month. I know I will finish all 31 of them.
Well I better get back to reading school stuff. That's all for now!
Elizabeth :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the LOAD challenge too, and I was thinking that since I am using so much great stuff I will probably get a HUGE urge to shop at the end of the month! But you are totally right, for now...I don't have time to shop! I need to create my layouts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on LOAD!!! I was going to give it a try, but I've already started one too many projects LOL. Love the LO's they turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear somebody is confidant about LOAD! I question whether I will be able to make the whole 31 days! Way to use your stash! :) And great pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my hero, ya know? A LOAD and taking care of those munchkins and taking classes and working. For real - when do you sleep? :) Get to coding, sweets!

    Love ya,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete