Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Before we went to bed last night, I had to go out and pick up the trash can and put the trash back in it. The wind just knocked it over. Just imagine 2 am I'm out by the curb picking up trash. It was not one of my better moments.
Tomorrow I'm actually going out of the house and meeting a couple a new people. I found a local scrap group, I'm meeting a couple of them in the morning for a couple hour crop. I'm taking Lexi with me because kids are welcomed. How sweet is that? I finally going out of my comfort zone to meet new people. This is something I normally don't do, but I'm going to give Ohio a chance. It might be nice to meet people that aren't related to my hubby. :) I will update you later on how well it went. I'm nervous but that's who I am.
Here's some new LOs. I hope you like them! I scrap all over the weekend. I scrap whatever I want when ever I want. I definately don't follow a timeline. I pretty much let Mr Mojo tell me what to scrap. :O)
This LO is of my BFF, I used the tranparency she sent me. She always sends me such great stuff. I don't know what I would do with out her. :) I miss you girlie!
Here's the RAK I won from the AMR Stacey definately out did her self with it. I can't wait to play with my new little album.
Well I better run! I hope you all have a great night!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).
This one should be pretty easy :) My Middle name is Ann!
A-a horrible cook, my daughters rather thier daddy cook. :)
N-Nice, I try to be nice at all times :)
N- New, I'm still new at this whole blog/scrap MB thing. Even though I'm new I really enjoy talking to people all over the country.
Here's the other tag:
7 random facts about me!
1. I have a circle birthmark on my left ankle.
2. I had mostly guy friends growing up. These guys are still in my life, they are basically my brothers one is definately my BFF for life. (I want to see him with a nice girl that will appreciate him....long story here)
3. I'm addicted to Mt Dew and other caffinee drinks.
4. I love the summertime.
5. Dave Matthews Band is my favorite band of all times. I've seen them in concert twice at VA Beach.
6. I miss all my friends in VA, Bekah I can't wait until August!!!
7. Hugh Jackman is my hollywood crush! YUMMY!!!!!
Okay I have to tag others now, I apologize in advance (hehehe). You can do either one you want. I'm not picky. Here's the list:
Have fun ladies!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Last night I did a digi LO for Kelli's Challenge. I finished it around 2 am. It was quite fun to do, except in my tiredness I gave it the wrong title. Oh well! I'm also using it for today's LOAD. Here's the link to the challenge: Collective Challenge it's on the AMR.
I'm also finished another christmas LO. It's the girls making and eating cookies.
I also finished my Canvas the other night. It's my "create life" canvas, I've never done before but I think I will continue making them. It was really fun to do. I love the color red it's such a strong/confident color. The letter's were done on the Cricut, I used Printing Press for "create" and George for "life". All the flowers are rub-ons. I might enter it in the CKMB mantra contest. I haven't decided yet though. :) As of right now it's hanging in my dining room/scrap space.
I hope you all have a great Wednesday! Thanks for looking at everything!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Have a great day!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
- I've made a life long friend in Rebekah, we are (to use her words) soul mates. She been there for me and she understands. We have practically everything in common.
- I've moved to Ohio. This move has lighten the stress in my life. There is no way to describe how it feels to have that 100 lb weight off my chest.
- Tony working for the Olive Garden. Since he's switched companies he's no where near as stressed. Also he has balance in his life. He's home more and he gets to spend more time with the family.
- My girls, they are the best. They are growing so fast and they are full of life. They have a light that can't be matched. I feel so lucky to have such wonder girls.
Overall, I'm proud to have such wonderful people in my life.
Since I'm only looking forward this year, I've choosen this years word(s) to be: Everlasting Happiness.
Throughout the year at random times I will post pictures that inspire me and my everlasting happiness.
This picture is a castle from England. The reason I chose this image is to remind me of my goal to travel to England with in the next couple years. Also it's just beautiful and it makes me smile.
Have a great year!!