Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Late to bed!

Every night I seem to get to bed around 1 or 2 am. I guess I'm what you would call a night owl. Each morning I get up early to get Gigi ready for school. The days I sleep in are Sat and Sun just because Gigi doesn't have school. :) Most times I get really productive at night. I guess once the girls are in bed. I can play until the cows come home or until Tony gets home. :) Last night I didn't get to play as much because drama found one of my friends yesterday and it wasn't pretty. One the bright side, he will move on and meet women who will love and appreciate him.



Last night I did a digi LO for Kelli's Challenge. I finished it around 2 am. It was quite fun to do, except in my tiredness I gave it the wrong title. Oh well! I'm also using it for today's LOAD. Here's the link to the challenge: Collective Challenge it's on the AMR.

I'm also finished another christmas LO. It's the girls making and eating cookies.


I also finished my Canvas the other night. It's my "create life" canvas, I've never done before but I think I will continue making them. It was really fun to do. I love the color red it's such a strong/confident color. The letter's were done on the Cricut, I used Printing Press for "create" and George for "life". All the flowers are rub-ons. I might enter it in the CKMB mantra contest. I haven't decided yet though. :) As of right now it's hanging in my dining room/scrap space.


I hope you all have a great Wednesday! Thanks for looking at everything!
Elizabeth :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm also a night owl. Lately I've been going to bed around 3 am!! I know, I'm crazy, but that's okay with me ;)

    Love the LOs, btw. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel ya, i get so much more done when they're in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a night owl too. I would stay up all night and sleep all day if I didn't have work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at your header! So cute! did you do that?? Love the LOs!!!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a night owl too...It's really the only time I get to myself also!!! And sorry to do this but you've been tagged..Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete