Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wow




It's been a long time since I've posted here. I can't sleep because my husband is in Florida training at Olive Garden University. I'm here in Ohio where it's snowing and cold. He's living it up in Orlando where it's 80 degree. I've asked him to bring home the sunshine and heat. I really do miss him, he's only been gone 2 days. My heart goes out to all those whose loved one is gone for 6 months at a time.


While he's been gone I've have let my scrap stuff take over the dining room. It's been nice. I did 4 LO on Sunday. The girls filled their scrap book too! It's so much fun especially since I got my Cricut. Since Nov 24, I have not gone scrapbook supply shopping. I challenged myself not to buy anything related to scrapbooking for one month. If I succeed I will buy or order some carts for my new baby bug. It's my own little challenge. Yey Me!

Saturday we decorated the christmas tree. It's pretty and us girls worked hard on it. We blasted christmas music so there was alot of singing as well as dancing. Since the tree was decorated we have a vistor, the magical elf. He's come to help us celebrate christmas this year. The girls were so excited that Santa left them a card and a elf to look after. Tonight the elf will cause a little bit of trouble. HEHEHE I can't wait to see their reactions when I wake them in the morning.


Well I should try to sleep now!


Elizabeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment