Thursday, December 6, 2007

When the cat's away!!!


So it's late and I can't sleep. Tony will be home in about 48 hours!! Yey!! He called tonight to tell me he's going to see the space shuttle launch. He even bought a disposable camera to take pictures so the Girls can see it to. I'm so proud of him. While he's been gone I've done the normal everyday stuff. But once the girls are sleeping or while I give them their TV time I've have been scrapping away. I've done 8 LO since Saturday. That's pretty good for me. I've even purchased a new heating gun for embossing. I think I *heart* it already. It works really well.


I know I bought scrap stuff but I had to get out of the house. I was starting to go stir crazy. Living in a snow globe is not as pretty as it sounds. I don't do snow. So this afternoon after I picked up Gigi we went to Michael. So I really don't count this trip towards my non shopping goal. (LOL) I did get some worthwhile stuff. I got little round brads ( I didn't have any). I also got a stamping pad for embossing to go with the new heat gun. OOOO I also found some cute $1.00 stamps. I *heart* them too. I really LOVE all my scrap stuff.


Once Tony is back life will resume back to normal. He gets home friday, I go to work Saturday night, Sunday night, and Monday night. I will hopefully be busy and makes lots of money. I got lots of things to buy soon. So people come to Applebees this weekend.....Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment