Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whoo hoo!!!

Life is back to normal! I have my husband home. I picked him up friday night, we got home really late and got up fairly early. We had lots of plans for family fun. The girls got to pick out their special ornament for the year, lunch, finally grocery shopping. It's always an adventure when the whole family goes to the store. You never know what will end up in the cart. I'm impressed I made it home with out 10 tubs of ice cream. It's just nice to have everyone home. I can cuddle up next to Tony everynight now. I've actually slept which is fabulous!

Yesterday I got a great care package from my best bud in VA, she sent so many goodies and even found High School Musical chapstick for the girls. She loves us and we love her too!!!

Today I actually drove around Ohio a little, of course I had the help of mapquest. I made it to my husband restaurant. I took him some clothes pin cookies, he's love them and I found a bakery that makes them. He seemed surprised about both, me driving there and the cookies. Well after we left the Olive Garden, Lexi and I drove to find an LSS. Ofcourse it was there but by accident I found a Cord Camera. It was a fabulous store I had fun shopping and looking around. Lexi got Little Mermaid stickers. I bought a BG precision mat, 2 bottles of stickles, and stitch patterns. I can't wait to play tomorrow. I haven't been able to scrap this week. Kids, life and work all take precedent to my favorite hobby. Also today I got the girls their Christmas dresses I can't wait to see them in it. I will definately take tons of pictures. After dinner and a mega round of UNO we watched the New Harry Potter. All I can say is it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Totally do love the daylights out of all of you, and miss you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, thanks for visiting my blog, and glad to hear your husband is back home... good luck on that winter thing, hee hee... You could move to Hawaii... we only have rainy winters... but we also have no Olive Garden.

    ReplyDelete