Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blessed

I did another LO for the OLW challenge. I'm not in love with how it looks in the photo, it looks better in person. I might try to take a better picture tomorrow. One of my problems here is that I don't get natural sunlight. If you ask why, it's because this part of Ohio does not get sunshine! It's crazy I know but it's doesn't shine here. It's sort of depressing afterwhile. I'm trying to get use to it. :) Anyway here the LO. It's of me and Tony on our wedding day.



I've also did a couple more LOs too. One is of Lexi playing with bubblewrap. She had a blast with it. :) The other was inspired by my friend CJ, she found this challenge on the Cord Camera MB. It's an ode to your favorite drink. I can't remember the last time I drank so the bottles are sitting around gathering dust waiting for me to drink one night. It was fun to have a photoshoot with some of my bottles of liquor. I had to do the photoshot while the girls were upstairs pretending to clean their room. I didn't want to explain why they couldn't have the pretty juices.



I've won a couple blog awards lately. Thanks to some fabulous girls on the AMR!! Thanks ladies! Nicole gave me this cutie:
Jenn a fellow Ohioian (I think I spelled that right) gave me this one!
I think I suppose to pass them on, but I think everyone got them already. If not, help yourself you've been awarded.
Well that's all for this time, btw it's a record 3 updates in a row!! whoo hoo!!
Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. I so feel your pain about taking a pic of your LO's in Ohio. It is almost impossible! Great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! love what you did with the word "blessed"!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete