Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr. Mojo!!

Okay so Mr. Mojo has officially move into my house. You all are more than welcome to come here and play with him. Just please put him back when you are done with him. Thanks!

I've been busy scrapping the past few nights. Either I'm waiting for Tony to get home from work or while he's playing Lord of the Rings on the computer. Our dining room is my scraproom, computer room and we eat there too. We get alot of use out of this room. This room has fabulous windows. Just lookie!


I'm so looking forward to my mailman coming this week. I have the kit coming from the AMR as well as Studio Calio. I can't wait to get scrappy with my new stuff. I'm so excited!! But till later this week I will work with what I have. My goal is not to purchase anything scrappy except my kits each month. Now I know I will need adhesive. I'm considering an ATG just because I'm scrapping like mad.
I made this LO from Valentines Day this year!
Here's another I did. I used the Heidi Swapp mask to make the flower pattern. It was the first time I used a mask. I really like how it turned out. I will continue to use them in the future. Oh I also used beads again. I have them now, so I might as well use them. :)
I hope everyone has a great day!
Ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. have fun with the two best kits out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mojo has been very good to you! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's!!! Glad to hear you have your mojo back!! Can't wait to see what you create with your kits, oh how exciting!! BTW I like your windows too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been busy girl! if you let that mr. mojo out of your house... send him my way! ;)

    ReplyDelete