Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Timmy in me

Well that kind of sounds weird....I attempted to do a couple Timmy tags. I have to say that man is uber talented.

These are my humble attempts.



Here's a Timmy inspired Holiday Card. I used ton's of embossing powder. It was so much fun to make.


Here's a Halloween LO, I did this week. I haven't scrapped it awhile, but I feel like my mojo is coming back. :D Hopefully there will be more to come.


Here's some keychains, the girls and I made for different people for xmas presents. I think they turned out really unique.


Here's the Christmas card insert that going out to family and friends. I took the photo myself and I was lazy and bought the template of 2peas.


I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday!!

Hugs and Love!
Beth :D

No comments:

Post a Comment