Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Poor Little Blog

I'm sorry little blog!! Life is slowing down just in time for the holidays!

Cheerleading is officially until summer. Gigi's squad came in 2nd place at competition. They worked their booties off.


Lexi is doing well in Kindergarten. I'm so proud of her. She's adapted to school quite well. She just adores her teacher.

Now that life is getting back to normal, hopefully I'll be scrapping more. I miss playing with paper. I was gonna scrap Sunday, but I didn't get around to it. But, here's the last LO I made. It's Lexi in her ladybug Tu-Tu.


Here's my favorite picture of them right now. I took it Friday while there were playing in leaves.


I hope everyone has a great week. I'll be back soon!
:)

2 comments:

  1. your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the little lady bugs..too cute that LO.
    Hugs,
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger :)
    Your girls are so beautiful boy how they have grown!
    I wanted to stop by to wish you and your beautiful family a Happy Thanksgivg!
    (((((BIG hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete