Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Scrappiness!!

I've had a blast scrapping the past couple days. It's been fun. I just adore playing with new papers. I've scrapped a few events from the last couple weeks. I finally got around to editing some pictures. Whoo hoo

Here's a few LOs I've made the past couple days. I tend to use challenges as inspiration, they help me fill my books. I particularly love sketches...I didn't use them in the past, but now I seem to do mostly sketches.

This layout was done for Mix it Up, you need to use 4 manufactures, 4 pictures, flower and hand written journaling. The pictures were taken at the local flower garden. This LO is also going to double dip for ScrapJazz's July Challenge.


This LO was done for 52 sketches. I think it turned out cute. Lexi liked it. :)


I did this LO for ScrapJazz as well. The title had to be the same as a TV's shows title. I picked Charmed.


This LO is a double-dip as well. I did it for ScrapWhisper, the title had to be "one of a kind" and I used a sketch from Capture These Sketches.


For this LO, I also used a sketch from Capture these Sketches. It's a new sketch blog..so far they have some really cute stuff..check them out!


I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend. I know we are looking forward to fireworks the next couple night. I'm hoping to get some good firework pictures. I've been reading about DSLR firework tips. Hopefully...I'll be posting some awesome pics.

Happy 4th everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the ease in which you can match 4 manufacturers and of course the world's greatest title ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! you are working it!!! love your creations using the Capture These Sketches sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking part in the Capture These Sketches blog launch!!! You did some fabulous LO's using our sketches!!! Be sure to come back soon for more fun!

    ReplyDelete