Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hopefully..

I hope to get my scrapping mojo back. We've been busy with other things, it seems like scrapping has taken a back seat. In two weeks I've done 2 LOs. Can you believe that??

Here's the LO..I got done this week. It's a picture CJ took last weekend on the photowalk. It's son Erik and my Lexi at the Alter of a local church. He really wants to marry her. I think it's so cute..but my hubby doesn't think so. You should check out CJ's...we used the same sketch this week. It's from 52 sketches.


Here's my 2 little Wildcats:




Gigi's arm is still broken, but we decided to take the sling off for the pictures. She's the best one armed cheerleader.

Today us girls had a "at home spa day" I did their nails, we had makeovers ( I let my 5 and 7 year old do my makeup). We had so much fun. We also made cupcakes..it was a perfect afternoon.
Here's some post makeover pics...yep I put make up on them. They both felt glamourous.







Blog Candy!!
Go to Melissa's site to win a Slice..it's her blogaversary. Good Luck!!

I hope everyone has a great week!! :)

Love and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment