Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hello!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

We just celebrated Lexi's 5th birthday!!! I can't believe my baby just turned 5! She is so full of life and she just oozes of sweetness!! She has been planning her birthday party is last year. She had to have a Tea Party and a new tea set. She also had to have a guitar because she in a band and they practice at our house (this was all news to me).

Gigi and Lexi Playing with their new instruments.


I'm 5!!!!!!!!

Her party was a smash. She decided she want make your own Taco Salads for the menu. It was a great choice because it was something different than the normal pizza. The kids also had an impromptu dance party. We had Hannah Montana playing and they just danced along. She also got tons of cool presents. Her Nana and Papa gave her a Nintendo DS and her Gee-Gee and Papa gave her a really cool doll house. Of course Mommy and Daddy bought the Guitar for her as well as some stuff.

Her Party Cake!

Dance Party
Sunday we went to Gigi's football game.


Oooo I finally finished a LO!! I started this bad boy last week sometime. Now it's done!! whoo hoo!!


Have a great Day everyone!!!
Love and Hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute Elizabeth! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute lo. Love all the great birthday pics too. I'm a tuesday blogger today myself...come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cake!! Adorable little cheerleader!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!....love the layout!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is she!!! Looks like she had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    Is it not amazing how fast our little ones are growing? My Angejolie is turning 5 this Tuesday too and every day she has a new idea for her Bday party LOL. As for the cheer pics... too too cute and pay no mind to those fools who say you are negative. liking the layout ;D. I also want to say thank you for always leaving such nice comments on my blog when you stop by to visit, it really means a lot to me. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete