Sunday, June 15, 2008

One little Word!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Unfortunately Tony had to work all day. So much for his father's day. The girls did make him some really cute cards and a little album. They worked really hard on it. Tony is a great father and the girls just adore him. This week he took them miniature golfing and to Build A Bear Workshop. His days off are special daddy time. Most of the time I'm invited along. Especially when I have the money. LOL

While we were Mini Golfing on Friday, Gigi hit her 1st hole in one! She was super excited. Lexi was just glad to be out there hitting the little ball. Tony was just having fun trying to teach them golf. He kept telling them "Address the Ball". I swear he said it about 50 times. LOL


After we golfed we headed to his parents for a visit. While we were there a huge storm blew up and made a gorgeous but scary sky. I couldn't help but take pictures.


Lastly here's the layout I did for the OLW challenge. This time the word was "ONE". I enjoying doing their challenges even though my LOs will never compare to all the fabulous scrappers/artist that participate. But guess what, I'm fine with that... Because I scrap for me and my girls. :)

Edited to add, I didn't do this LO in time. It was due Friday, oops.

Well that's all for now!

Ta-ta for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your happy, fun layout and those storm pictures are awesome. I can never resist breaking out my camera at those times either!
    ~Erika/journeyfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to your hubby!! I love the LO, too :)

    ReplyDelete