Not much has happened this week but I've learned a few things.
1. At the age of 30 I can still do a back bend.
2. I can still do a cartwheel.
3. I can still twirl like no other.
4. My daughters absolutely loves "Hairspray" the movie and soundtrack.
5. My neighbors may not feel the same about Hairspray. (We were playing it outside while we were playing.)
6. The girls still Transformers and Gigi wants find a picture of Optimus Prime to use as my wallpaper on my phone.
7. I'm in love with Stephanie Meyer's books. I read Twilight in less than 24 hours.
Luckily there are no pictures of 1, 2, and 3. :)
Here are a couple of recent shots of the girls. A couple are of Gigi at the car wash and both of them at the beach.
Lastly here are a couple of the last LOs I've made. Hopefully this weekend I can create some more.
This one is for the Method Playground Challenge.
This one was just for fun!
Thanks for visiting.
Ta-ta for now!