Friday, May 18, 2012

more pretty paper.

I had to go buy some Authentique Paper today.  It's so pretty and girly.  I did have to laugh because the cashier was trying to pull it apart because both side are so lovely.  She wanted to charge me twice because it was a 2 sided piece of paper.  :D  I love the paper but I don't want to pay $1.70 for each sheet.  LOL

As soon as I came home I found the perfect picture to go with this paper.  This is Gigi  before we headed to Cleveland for a surpise concert.  She looks so young here.   I used the sketch from Authentique Paper, They have gorgeous paper and I can't wait to use/get more.

 Here's Gigi today before school.  I can't believe how much she's changed in one year.  I guess this is why we scrap.  We just want to capture each moment.

Here's my Lexi LuLu from today.  She had her spring concert this morning.  She had 2 parts.  She did a flag routine and she played a kazoo.  We were very proud of her this morning!!  

Thanks for stopping by.  :D

Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment