Monday, June 7, 2010

Whew....this weekend is over

What a crazy weekend we had around here. We were busy busy busy.

Friday: shopping for a friend's children' birthday party
Saturday: work, soccer, birthday party, baking
Sunday: bake sale, soccer picnic

After this crazy weekend, I managed to find time and *energy* to scrap tonight.

I've been wanting to do this one about Lexi for a while. I listed all her favorites. I'm sure some of it will be different next week, but as of right now her favorites are correct. I used this weeks sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.

I did this one for Sketchy Thursday. I really liked how it turned out. I played with my glimmer mist to make the circles. I *think* I need to get some more colors. :)

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! U have been busy!!! Loving your lo's!! GORGEOUS!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete