Monday, May 31, 2010

a little scrappiness

I love working or being back in the work force, but it's a lot harder to find time to scrap. So since I'm working 29 hours or so a week, I've decided to treat my self to a new scrapbook kit! I joined the Scarlet Lime kit club! I can't wait until I get it in the mail around the 10th. :D


Here's a couple LO I've done recently.

I did the top one for this week's Sketchy Thursday. I used pictures from this winter and some eyelets I bought forever ago. The girls were like, "what's all that banging Mommy?"

I did this one for sketch 200 on Scrapbook Challenges. I used pictures from the first time Lexi met Mrs. West. She really going to miss her during the summer.
I hope you are having a great scrappy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! loveeeeeee the little snowflakes and loving that tree!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete