Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Saturday!!

Yep...it's the weekend here again. It's been a long week but a great week!

Thursday, I went on a field trip with Gigi. We went to the local art museum and planetarium. She had a blast seeing all the stars and art. Her class was so good and well behaved. I felt very fortunate to be able to attend this field trip with them. Here's some pictures of our day. Gigi hated that I took pictures most of the day. She's getting to that age where she doesn't want her pictures taken all the time. But on the other hand Lexi wants to be in front of the camera at all times. She hams it up. :)

Here's Gigi at the Planetarium before the star show.

There are penguins all over this campus.

Here's a good shot of the campus and a penguin.

Here's a couple LOs I've done this week.

This one is for a challenge at AllyScraps.

This one is this week's 52 sketches.

I also updated my 365 blog with some new pictures. So click on over.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Love and Hugs!

2 comments: