Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I've had a great weekend hanging with the girls. Tony had to work all weekend, thanks to V-Day. The girls and I have been wii-ing it up all weekend. Sorry no pics of me on the fit board. LOL My age has varied all weekend. It will get better..I'm just hoping Tony decides to do it. :)

Here's a couple LOs I made this weekend. :) Yesterday my buddy...CJ came over and we scrapped. Woot woot!! I made this one yesterday when she was here. :) It came from a sketch in page maps.


I think this LO came out really cute. It's for the Coordination Collections 1 page LO contest. I how can anyone not love her little kissy face. :)


These next two layouts I did for the Noel Mignon Valentines Crop. They came up with fabulous challenges. They are so talented and fun over there.



I hope you all have a fabulous day!!
Love and Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. great LOs. Looks like you and your friend had a good time! I really like the "Daddy" LO. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts. I like the bottom one, the brown and pinks are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, I made the blog. I feel so loved. And I feel like a jerk cause I didn't blog anything and blah, blah, blah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the cyber hugs you left me on my blog :) I wish I could report a good weekend, but alas, it just wasn't as productive as I had hoped. You, however, had a great weekend filled with lots of scrapping! Your LOs are just wonderful. I'm glad you were able to get your scrap on. And, a very Happy Birthday to you. I'll be another year old soon, too. Time is just flying, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete