Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cards cards cards

Yep...I'm making cards. Here's a few I made the other night. I hope you like them. They were pretty simple, but I'm getting lots of use out of my cuttlebug!!



This last one was the easiest but it looks really pretty to me. Well I'm off to make some more cards. I wish I could send everyone one but I don't have enough paper. :)

Oh when you write out your cards this year please fill an extra one out for a recovering solider. Gigi wanted to make a card for each solider in our military this year...she's such a sweetie. Lexi doesn't care as long as she gets to play with ink and stamps, she pretty easy. I just adore my girls.

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
Washington,D.C. 20307-5001

Love and hugs everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I absolutely love the clean lines, the bright white, and the simple designs!!!

    ReplyDelete