is officially over!! I know you all are sad too. Except those that live in Sunny Florida!! :)
With the ending of Indian Summer...comes the beginning of Winter. Even though the calender says it's not Winter, we all know it really is!!! Here's some signs I use to recognize the beginning of this very cold season.
1. The temperature (brrrrr)
2. The smell of wood stoves burning
3. You break out the Hot Chocolate (with lots of marshmallows)
4. You bust out all the thick sweaters and turtlenecks
5. You pack away your precious flip flops...for fear of frost bite
6. The sky turns gray...and the sun doesn't shine as much
7. You take off your toes rings...in fear of losing them in your house socks.
8. You think about making chili (when hubby's not home)
9. You start seeing snow flakes in you local forecast
10. Lastly, you actually start seeing snow!!!!
This time of year we start staying inside a lot because there aren't as many fun activities to do. I'm fine with that because we will spend some great quality time together.
I made this LO for the Online crop at NoelMignon. You should stop by and check it out!! They have lots of fun challenges as well as fun games.
Also, there is a new site up called Never Been Kissed Scrappers. It's cute, fun, and new...you should sign up there and tell them..I sent you. ;)
Love and Hugs!!