Sunday, August 24, 2008

OMG summer's over

Today is it..it's the last day of Gigi and Lexi's freedom. Tomorrow Gigi goes into the second grade and Lexi will be home all day with me writing her ABCs. Over the last week we have celebrated summer as well as Gigi's 7th Birthday. She is spoiled rotten!! Her Nana and Papa was even here for most of the week. Gigi and Lexi both got lots of toys and WEBKINZ!! (I'm fighting for computer rights!)
In the last week we've been visiting and running all over the place.

Here's a quick recap!!
Last Friday----Gillian's Birthday Party


Last Saturday--Gillian's First Game (we lost 20-0)


Last Sunday-- My Parents arrived! (yey me!) They gave the girls fake chop stixs. So we had to have Chinese food so they could play.

Monday--I got some Gigi and Lexi love before I got to babysit my parent's dog while they took the girls shopping.


Tuesday-- Hey I got to scrap today!! Whoo hoo!

Wednesday-- Time to make the Cupcakes for the cheerleading squad for Gigi's birthday!


Thursday--Gigi is 7!!! Happy Birthday Gigi!!


Friday--Road Trip, we took a 3 hour drive to the Columbus Zoo. Mom and Ray left for VA as we headed out the door to the Zoo!


Last Night--Bonfire to celebrate the football season for both the players and the cheerleaders!! There was music and fun for everyone (mostly the kids).


Today--Football Game!! Go Wildcats!!

Tomorrow-- First Day of School!!

WHEWWWW!! Now I'm really tired. I've taken tons of pictures this week!! Hopefully I'll find my mojo soon so I can get scrappy with them. I hope Mom didn't take him home with her.

My mother has been bit by the scrappy bug and now wants to scrap. She already has some tools including the cricut!! I sent her home with some other tools she may need. I tried to help her out some. I can't wait to see what she creates with all her new scrappy purchases.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!
Love and Hugs!!

Ta-ta for now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have had a fun busy week! My boys go back to school on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you have been busy!!!...great photos!...glad you had a nice visit w/ your parents...what kind of dog is that?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired just reading about your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great first day of school. My kids had a good one. Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...you've been busy...sure made me tired...lol

    ReplyDelete