Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

It has snowed so much that taking pictures of it is depressing! As I type this it's snowing, again. I'm thinking spring...anyone else??




The girls have been home a lot lately. They haven't been to school since last Tuesday. We been trying to keep them entertained. We've played a lot of wii and made candies and just hung out. It's been a great break for them, but they miss their friends and they are ready to go back to school.

I haven't scrapped to much lately, but I've done one new layout and I hope to do more this week. I think the scrappy bug has bit me. I even have a few things in my cart at 2peas. :D

Here's the last LO I made, I used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges. I used my favorite October Afternoon papers.


Here's the Valentines the girls made, we were snowed in and couldn't go out and buy the box sets. They had fun making these. I think they are cuter than the boxed cards.


I hope you all have a great scrappy week!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment