Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's the weekend

It's after mid night so it's officially Saturday. We were trying to figure out what to do tomorrow. I think we've settled on making cupcakes for Father's Day and going to the flower garden.

Even though it's been summer here, Monday we actually got to experience it. We went to the beach and had a blast with my Mom's Group. I'll add pictures later...I need to edit them. :)

I did go to Scrappy Thursday at CJ's. (check out her Quad Dip)

Here's what I created:

This is for BASB..it's a monochromatic challenge, I inked white thickers green.


This LO I did for Got Sketch and ScrapWhispers. The sketch was number 85 over at Got Sketch...They have such fabulous sketches over there. The title was the ScrapWhispers part, the title had to contain consecutive letters. Hence, Gigi Has It (GHI).


This Last LO was for 52 sketches. It was fun to make..I sewed that black circle by hand..I must learn how to use my sewing machine. :)



I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday...

Love and Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. What great LO's! So happy you played along with the monochromatic challenge over at the BASB.I love green!

    Dawn :-)

    BASB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, I love the nervous one, it is so simple and yet so beautiful. Glad to read you got to enjoy another beautiful summer day at the beach. Have a wonderful weekend.
    BIG hugs, Maryangella
    PS: Sending you some S FLA sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh youve been busy - fab layouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent layouts! Love the green theme! Thanks for playing along with the BASB challenge!

    ReplyDelete