Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hats and more

This week I'm entering the I {heart} faces kids. I love this picture of Gigi. I added a vignette, which I learned how to do from ClickenMoms. That site is full of photo information and tutorials. Check them out!!

Saturday we decided to make a fun dinner for the girls. They both love and adore iCarly (on Nick). So we decided to make one of Carly's favorite dinners..we made Spaghetti Tacos. I know it sounds really weird..but it wasn't that bad. :) It was slightly messy, but that's what made it soo much fun.



Saturday was also National Scrap Day (NSD)...I had fun scrapping at home. I hit crops on ScrapJazz, Noel Mignon and I even did a LO for ScrapWhispers.

This is my first alter frame. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet. Here's a few more projects from the weekend.






Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you all have a fabulous week.
Love and Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hat photo (what a cutie) and your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly rocked NSD with all those layouts! WTG! Just wanted to hop over here to tell you that you won my RAK give away on my blog. Can you please email me your addy? You can find my email on my profile page. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't imagine spaghetti taco's! I would think they were messy but sounds like fun! Your stuff is wonderful! Hey we still doing our shopping and meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Check out all those LOs! You really got scrappy this past weekend which is way more than I can say for myself! I really, really need to catch up on my scrapbooking. It's been woefully neglected these days.

    So, spaghetti tacos, eh? They look messy, but I can see that they just might taste pretty good :) The girls certainly look like they enjoyed their meal! You're a very cool mom for making this dinner for them :)

    ReplyDelete