Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stir Crazy

I can't believe it...I've never seen so much snow...plus I've never seen snow hang around this long. Obviously I'm a southern girl!! Well the snow has kept me inside and I've become a little stir crazy. I want to go and play..but there isn't much to do..once it hits.

Well right now the girls are in bed, Tony is at work and I've got itune playing. I'm working on some winter ATC cards. I'll try to remember to post pictures of them once everyone gets them.

Here's what I've done this week:

This LO was fun to do...I finally used so glitter and my glue pad. Btw...my daughters really love glitter. We all sparkle from the glitter they've played with. :)

I did this for Scrap Whispers and the AMR's scraplift Challenge. I love the "Live your Life" by TI. It was my inspiration for this LO.

I did this tonight of Gigi playing on the computer. She's my lil Gamer, she loves to play computer games. She's always wanting to play on Webkinz, Buildabearville, ShiningStars or any other similar site. I did this one for the Mix it up Challenge Blog.

I hope you all have a great day...tomorrow I'm going to root for the Steelers in the Superbowl. I realized tonight..if I was still living in VA I'd probably be rooting for the Cards...but living here has influenced me to pull for the local team. Go Steelers!!!

Love and Hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVED THE THREE OF THESE!!! You did a great job and captured some great moments in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you have been busy!! great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts!....and, WTG steelers!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I know I say this often but I love how you are able to whip out so many layouts. bTW congrats on your team winning the super bowl. Hope all is good on your end. Have a great week. BTW, did you ever get to use those Princess papers and stamps?

    ReplyDelete