Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's hump day!!

There are 6 days of school left for Miss Gigi, she and I can't wait for summer to get here. I'm excited about spending the summer finding fun things for her and Lexi to do up here. We will be discovering Ohio this summer. I can't wait to go to Cleveland.

OOOO, In about 3 weeks, I'll be in VA visiting friends and family. Bekah, be prepared!! WHOO HOO!! I can't wait to go to Richmond.

This past weekend was completely nuts and very busy, but the Girls had a blast. Every Memorial weekend we go to the beach and we didn't stop that tradition because we live in Ohio. I took the girls to Craig Beach at Lake Milton. It was a really great beach, but the water was completely freezing cold. The girls didn't care one bit though. I've heard that beach gets really busy during the summer. I guess we will find out ourselves. Overall it was a perfect day at the beach, because it had sand, grass, water and sun. I even got a little sun-burn.


I finally got some scrapping done yesterday. I did a couple LOs and the week 4 LO for the Jessica Sprague Course.

This LO is for the OLW challenge:

I got to use my new punch on it. I found the threading water punch at Michael's and I used a 50% off coupon on it. Whoo hoo!! For some reason I always wanted to use that punch on a picture.


This is the Week 4 LO for the Digi class. I love that picture of Lexi. She loves her new Sketchers. :)

Hopefully, I'll have some more LOs soon! Have a great day!!

ta-ta for now!!

PS....New Season of Ghost Hunters starts tonight. :)

5 comments:

  1. Great los. I never thought of using that punch on a picture. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love what you did for OLW and I LOVE that punch!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool punchin' on a picture. Love how it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you and the girls had lots of fun this past weekend! I need to go to the beach soon and get a tan...I'm still a little too WA-white for my taste!

    Love the LOs, and great use of that punch. You scored a good deal at 50% off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring it, Beth! I'm ready for ya - and TOTALLY psyched about your visit. We're gonna get in so much trouble.

    Tell Lexi I'm proud of her shoe obsession. :) I love your LO's, as usual!

    See you in a few weeks! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete