Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Yesterday we had the first snow of the year. Thankfully it didn't stick. I'm from VA and I hate the winter. I don't like it, I don't want it. I was hoping that it would completely skip this year. Oh well, what can you do? Me and the girls drank hot chocolate and snuggled to stay warm.
The sun is playing games with us. It pops out and then hides behind the sun. At this moment it's snowing again.
Today once I pick up Gigi from school. I'm going to scrapbook a couple pages. My supplies are calling my name. I really want to scrap halloween and this picture of my daughter trying to see the snow yesterday. Too me this picture really shows her innocences. They are soooo excited about this winter. I will post my layouts sometime soon. Have a great afternoon and stay warm.
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment